Website’s on-page issues can harm your search engine ranking if not fixed in time. Google has a set algorithm with which it find best results for users and displays them rank wise in SERPs. From content, URL to title tags etc. all contribute to your search engine presence, so the slightest error can be hurtful to search traffic.
Below are the common ON–Page issues that FATbit comes across while Pre-SEO analysis of new sites and observes that fixing them brings significant improvement in web presence of all businesses. Follow the image checklist to inspect if you have similar issuest:
- 301 Redirection: 301 redirection makes a page live as well as crawlable.
- Href Lang Tag: Using href, you can define relation between various pages of a multilingual site and help search engine give accurate results for a search query.
- Robot Meta tags: It gives the options, ‘index’, ‘follow’, ‘no index’ & ‘no follow’ that help search engine spiders crawl & index a page as per your preference.
- Robot.txt file: It must be accessible to Google spiders as the bots access it before displaying search engine ranking results.
- 404 Errors: Recurrent additions/deletions lead to broken links that hurt user experience.
Read more about the blunders, tips and common errors of SEO tags to not miss the traffic from search results. The success of off-page SEO hugely depends on tags and codes of your website, so don’t risk it by ignoring them.
Consult FATbit to discuss your SEO issues & get permanent solution to your problems pertaining to online traffic, poor web presence or bad conversion rate. Our team of digital marketing specialists acts as strategic partner of several big and small brands. Read the SEO case studies to learn better.