Exchange of thoughts is the best option when you cannot find good online business ideas yourself; crowdsourcing in fact is a better option to meet this end. We have heard a lot about online business circles & forums, but are they really worth being a part of?
How Pragmatic & Useful?
We explored some startup help websites & networks and found that they add significant value to crowdsourcing ideas. So, if you are confused between too many options, start discussing your doubts with experts. Follow these circles to get a broader perspective through sharing.
Here are few ways that can help you Crowdsource best ideas for online business:
- Read blogs that share success stories of entrepreneurs & steal ideas From Small Successful Online Businesses.
- Be a part of relevant discussion forums. Like, if you look ahead to offer Web design or online marketing services, then join credible knowledge sites like MOZ Community & Quick sprout Forum.
- Subscribe to famous startups through Social Media Networks like twitter & LinkedIn. Read their updates & exchange views in relevant communities to communicate your ideas and get their opinion on it.
- You can find more online resources through funding sites too. These platforms not only help you shape business ideas but also lead your way to success with their guidance.
- Find Startup help websites that offer free advice & give valuable perspective.
Here are two of such reliable sources:
- Entrepreneur – Guides on everything from funding to promoting business
- Score – Gives free counseling for various startup needs
- Virginstartup.org– It’s a not for profit organization helping develop business.
- Take advice of internet marketing professionals too before you decide to enter online business. They can counsel you better about various aspects that make websites marketable and that kill a business idea.
To start a website that sells, you need to work a lot on your business concept. So, the idea you choose should be filtered enough before final launch. Get it refined from as many sources as you can.
Leave your comment below if you have any query regarding starting a website based business.