Best social media monitoring tools 2014-2015
Social media marketing has an unstirred impact on all of us and no wonder it is on a hike in recent times. Thanks to the increasing users and the growing obsession towards it. Social media marketing has evolved out to be a trump key to a business’ success. Although it takes time and magnitude of the success depends upon the right strategies and perseverance, social media is indeed worth a try!
However, while you are all gaga to use social media to the hilt, you must monitor your social media status and track your brand’s positioning. With social media marketing getting pumped up, which is doubtlessly well deserved, we will look at some social media monitoring tools important to safeguard your company’s identity and reputation, in the same breath.
Here you go:
- Kurrently – One of the free social media monitoring tools, Kurrently is used by many enterprises to monitor their brand’s reputation and real time mentions or updates.
- HowSociable? – If you feed in your brand name, your brand’s most influential mentions across 25 varied social platforms are popped up. The monthly tracker keeps you updated with the visibility score.
- SocialMention – It’s often affectionately also known as the Google alerts for social media. The most interesting factor about this is that it tracks the sentiments being circulated about you.
- Twazzup – A popular twitter monitoring tool, Twazzup is a tool to stay abreast with the latest tweets on the keywords you enter.
- WhoRetweetedMe – Lets you gauge and analyse the performance of your link and the top influencers amid the entire people base who retweeted your link.
For more information or queries regarding social media marketing, planning and monitoring, shout out to us at http://www.fatbit.com